All information, products, and services displayed on Oateo.com website constitute an “invitation to offer”. Your order for purchase constitutes your “offer” which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. Oateo website has the right to accept or reject your offer without assigning any reason thereof.
In order to use Oateo.com website belonging to Aussee Oats India Limited, you (The User) have accepted the following terms and conditions given below. Reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time. The below terms are applicable for any customer who buys Oateo products from any channels across India/World.
- We have made every effort to display the color of our products that appear on the site as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of color will be accurate. Please note that the pictures are representative of the actual products, and might not be exactly the same as shown on our website in some cases.
- The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- Oateo.com will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on Oateo.com. This without limitation includes loss of revenue or data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of the vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, negligence, defect, deletion, error, omission, interruption, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, or under any other cause of action.
- Oateo.com will take “Full Responsibility” of your Order, if the Order has been shipped to any of the major cities.
- The prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of Oateo.com Request for cancellations of orders once placed on Oateo.com shall not be entertained. Oateo.com reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been received. The payment shall be refunded and the User shall be informed of the same
- If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs due to a mistake by the User (i.e. wrong or incomplete name or address or recipient not available) any extra cost spent by Oateo.com for re-delivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
- The User agrees to give accurate, authentic and true information. Oateo.com reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If any such User details are found not to be true wholly or partly, Oateo.com has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the services of Oateo without prior intimation whatsoever.
- Oateo.com will not be liable for any type or kind of credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the user. The User must exclusively use his/her own card on the site.
- Oateo.com shall not entertain any complaints after 15 days, once the order is delivered. This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Pune, Maharashtra shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.
Oateo.com may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable methods to the address you have provided to Oateo.com.
CopyrightTerms & Conditions
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under Indian Copyright Act, and is the property of Oateo.com. The collective work includes works that are licensed to Oateo.com. Copyright 2016, Oateo.com ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by Oateo.com.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, Oateo.com may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with Oateo.com, Oateo.com has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of Oateo.com. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, Oateo.com seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).